Reply to post: Yeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Trump lieutenants 'use private email' for govt work... but who'd make a big deal out of that?

Alistair

Yeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Well Kieren;

Looks rather like you're going to suffer the AO situation. You certainly have opened up the floodgates of debate between the opposing ends of the commentaryatti.

I'll chip in. Just for fun.

The article indicates that it is possible that there are members of Prez.Tweeter.Trump's staff who are using non White House email addresses. Its possible that this is perfectly acceptable as there is no indication that they are using said email accounts for WhiteHouse business, and they could still have obligations to the RNC.

Prez.Tweeter.Trump made quite an issue about using non-governmental email servers while in the White House during his campaign.

(straight facts there)

Is it hypocritical of TeamTrump? This is possible. That they have not come back immediately with a concrete statement of policy regarding this situation is possibly due to the fact that TeamTrump is too damned busy finding things to be done via Executive Order that will make sure that Prez.Tweeter.Trump is seen on TV every single day doing something.

-> Disclosure: -> I'm Canadian. American born, but a Canadian citizen by choice. I'm white, male, well employed, reasonably well educated, a father and a home owner.

I've gone on record pointing out that neither Clinton nor Trump were presidential during their campaigns and in fact that the 2016 election was a choice between possibly the two worst candidates available. As for B Obama, he did the job, the same job presidents have done for the last 40 years, with grace, style and class. He did try to change a couple of little things along the way. Still and all, the swamp is draining and it has been made abundantly clear that they need to "rebrand" that country. United States of Goldman Sachs.

I'm hoping that they make *THAT* an executive order.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon