peer-reviewable and repeatable experiment proposal
1. Design and build a Time Machine.
2. Design and build a Comprehensive Test Harness for the Time Machine.
3. Test the Time Machine.
4. Identify and fix bugs in Time Machine, based on results from running the Comprehensive Test Harness.
- Note to self: depending on the bugs you find, this could prove catastrophic
5. If you recovered from , and are still around, go back to . Repeat until there are no bugs.
6. When the Time Machine is bug-free, travel back in time to the early days of the Universe.
7. Measure speed of light.
8. Come back.
9. Compare results from  with today's speed of light.
10. Let us know when the results of experiment proposed above are published.