Reply to post: FFKS

No super-kinky web smut please, we're British

Dave 15

FFKS

Literally

WHY?

What I want to do, watch, see, drool over or imagine is MY business, it does NOT affect you, the regulator, the isp or some perverted mp who probably already pays for what they want in an illegal backstreet slum.

I really really wish other people stopped thinking they had a right to interfere in MY life, I dont want to, have no interest in and do not actually interfere in their life.

True I guess that for those making the videos I would prefer to believe they were all of a suitable age and far enough from poverty/drug dependency and the like to make the decision that this is what they want to do.

I do wonder why the British think that a person selling their body for sex (or even pictures of it) is so much more disgusting than a builder selling his body to make a building or me selling what is left of my brain and health to create (often pointless) software???? It is ALL just a way of using our individual 'gifts' to make money, and the last time I checked lapdancers and prostitutes in most of europe earnt a hell of a lot more than me, had far better living conditions, shorter hours and in all honesty were NOT the ones exploited... except in the UK where it is all illegal and the gangs have them.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon