Reply to post: Re: And we thought BREXIT was bad

Trump's plan: Tariffs on electronics, ban on skilled tech migrants, turn off the internet

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: And we thought BREXIT was bad

What is wrong with some alternate scenarios?

What is wrong with a chance of peaceful and cooperative relations being established between Russia and the US?

What is wrong with the winding down of US and NATO military expenditure and its never-ending foreign interventions, with all the misery and endless displacement of populations this has guaranteed?

What is wrong with the winding down of faceless, unaccountable, unelected global bodies whose capacity for corruption is beyond a single nationalist dictator's wildest dreams?

What is wrong with a return to a "small is good", "all politics is local" mentality instead of the corrupt, leftist wet dreams that are steadily driving what is left of modern civilisation into the toilet.

What is wrong with a peace dividend after decades of war ?

What is wrong with the promotion of a free, independent, internet press instead of enabling corporate shill, propaganda organs?

And who are you going to believe? Me or your lying, rigged poll results?

Endless war,

Race-to-the-bottom, self destructive, manufacturing and economic policies

Enslavement of national populations to a permanent welfare state with no new job creation.

Making the 0.01% ever richer on a global scale.

We now have a chance to change all this.

Personally, I think the entire world just dodged a bullet. When the rest of the EU comes to its senses, perhaps we can all go back to making the world great again.

And yes, I voted for Trump!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon