Summary of discussion to date...
1. We are not biased, but everyone else is, especially when the don't agree with us.
2. Everyone should be treated equally, yet we all know of over-promoted, under-qualified idiots who have sailed through the recruitment process and probably life. They should be punished.
3. No-one should ever have to hide who or what they are, but blind recruitment is a good thing.
4. Tech is rife with sexism, no it's not, yes it is, no it's not, yes it is, no...
5. A handy insult beats a rational argument.
6. What is is with middle aged men in Lycra. I mean, really?
7. If we just all got along with each other better that'd be great, except that lazy coworker who we wouldn't pee on if they were on fire.
(Point 6 wasn't explicitly discussed, I just feel it has merit.)
I think we're done here.