Reply to post: Re: I honestly don't know who'd be worse

TRUMP: ICANN'T EVEN! America won't hand over internet control to Russia on my watch

Mooseman Silver badge

Re: I honestly don't know who'd be worse

"If Clinton gets in, woe betide the men and boys of the US, because she'll make "being male in a public place" and "unlawful possession of a Y-chromosome in the vicinity of a woman" federal felonies. You think feminism over there is bad now? Watch what it becomes under her!"

And you know this because..? Oh yes, that's right you made it up. You're spot on about Trump though.

I admire your belief that the gun totin' nut jobs will attack the govt and police if Clinton wins - I've yet to see one instance where a redneck will actually shoot anything that can shoot back.

And for your information the rerun of the referendum was started by... a Leave voter. And Nige the twat stated that a small majority was not a mandate to act on the referendum result, assuming he was going to lose. Funny how it's all ok now that the morons won isn't it?

There is no left-right divide in US politics. There's right...and really right wing.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon