Reply to post: Re: Really ....

New UK trade deals would not compensate for loss of single market membership

Dave 15

Re: Really ....

Cobblers

Britain in the EU was an insignificant boy bullied in the playground. We interpreted the rules against ourselves while everyone else bent them to better themselves....

I challenge you to find a single non German police car, council lorry or army truck in Germany

And just to prove a point go and find a single German police car, council lorry or army truck in France... you won't, the French have only French ones.

Similar in Italy

Come to the UK and try and find a single British built one! We have a massive car industry, we had a massive lorry, armaments and van industry... once.

Note how the French happily maintain a now illegal ban on British beef.... and still would burn our Lamb on the dockside if we bothered to send it. Of course the fact they have more BSE doesn't stop them sending their beef abroad does it?

I live in europe, its great, but I can assure you that it is just NOT POSSIBLE to find British food, drink, near impossible to find any other British products here... to say we benefit at all is a joke.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon