Reply to post: Re: I'll give it a bash

Watch hot 'stars' shower ... again. It's Perseid meteor showtime

John Crisp

Re: I'll give it a bash

"Thursday and Friday clear skies are forecast for Ibiza but much of Spain will be cloudy. Next year I hope to be inland from Valencia, halfway up a modest mountain at my new house, 5 Km from anywhere with street lights I am looking forward to doing a bit of stargazing. I wonder what the chances of a few days of rain will be next year during the Perseids?"

Half an hour inland from Valencia after another clear day in the low 30s tonight but its raining as I write :-)

Been no rain for months as usual but more rain expected tomorrow... usually get it for a few days around mid August every year as the weather starts to turn. More so on the higher ground inland. Thurs & Fri look ok though.

Valencia is a lovely part of the world to live in. Hope you have fun... you will if you speak Spanish (Valenciano anyone ? Arrrghghhhh) and spend a lot of time practising it in your local bars....... best way to make new friends !

BTW... Did anyone tell you what winter is like ? Make sure you have good heating.......

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon