Reply to post: media..circus

Teen faces trial for telling suicidal boyfriend to kill himself via text

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

media..circus

Have an upvote.

I've a mate I've known for decades. Nutter, then manic depressive, then bipolar. His monika rather depended on political correctness than anything else. Electro-shock, lithium, he's been through it all. He likes to self-medicate and for the last few years he's been getting it right.

Relentless bad karma gets us all down. Some people walk(*) through life. I waited all through our kids upbringing before I got another motorbike. Major arguments. Eventually I just buy one. Three weeks later some twat parked on top of it & fucked off. A neighbour saw the culprit but would not go to court with me because of his immigration status.

Almost immediately the bike is totalled, my car is in the shop. Someone hits it overnight. Turns out we're both with the same insurer and mine is due soon - premium up by amount of damage, even with NCP. The bike comes back: I end up in intensive care from a revoked driver. When I get out of hospital, I'm straight back in because my stomach split open in four places. A student nurse took all my staples out when left unsupervised. Car back from shop. New cam belt assembly. It broke. The builders we had in at the time did a runner: water pouring into four rooms of the house. Second mortgage required for new roof. They weren't even employed to do that, just guttering - but stomped about up there anyway and pulled the TV aerial off the chimney.

(*) which is why I laugh when shit happens to them.

You can either fight back or die. In my time I've considered both. So would anyone.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon