Reply to post: Re: So where is the post to balance this out?

Three non-obvious reasons to Vote Leave on the 23rd

damian Kelly

Re: So where is the post to balance this out?

The French will certainly be as difficult as possible, as pointed out the whole thing is modelled on their way of doing things and they focus on their own self interest. However its the Germans who are most in trouble if we leave. They have been sending all sorts of lovely Porsches, BMWs, Mercs and Audis here for years and for this reason alone they will want free trade to continue. The Germans are also looking at picking up the fat end of the €8-11B (depending on which bullshitting politician you believe) that Europe will be down.

In terms of visas I have travelled to over 40 countries outside the EU and North America in the last and the only visa I needed was China. It cost be fifty quid and I got in a couple of weeks. Never needed a visa anywhere else and not even the EU will not be that daft or petty.

I find it hard to agree with a point of view that says we have to remain with an organisation because they will enforce petty and small minded revenge if we leave. If any argument would make me vote leave then its that.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon