Reply to post:

Bloke flogs $40 B&W printer on Craigslist, gets $12,000 legal bill

Hans 1

>It was only after the US turned over control to S. Vietnam and start pulling out with no intentions of going back did N Vietnam over run S Vietnam.

Yes, and the American general in chief, some Klaus something, flew off in his flying slay just after he had kissed sleeping beauty who was, for once, wide awake because Cinderella was making way too much noise cleaning the house.

First the French then the Americans tried to stop the commies taking over Vietnam, the French gave up so the US went in and ... eventually "gave up, too", no "ifs", "buts" or "maybes" ... any other interpretation of the events is called "BS".

But, to be honest, all that is not the point, what bothers me most is, why is Special Judge Jeffrey Edens still in office, that guy either needs a straitjacket with high doses of specialized medication, or a dope test - something is weird in his decision, does he have a legal background (I mean education)? I cannot believe what has been reported here about his verdict, that simply cannot be true, and if it is, pull him out of office now before he hurts anyone!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon