Reply to post: Re: Ahh

Girls outpace boys in US IT and engineering test

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Ahh

"Of course women are interested in STEM, as the article points out, they are actually GOOD at the stuff. But why would they want to when the barriers are set higher for them? They have to perform better than men to get less recognition and less pay."

Really? It has nothing to do with sex/gender/gay/species whatever it is you retards think you are.

I have had to work hard in this field. I did not work hard for recognition or pay or position. I worked hard because 1) a good solution was needed, and 2) I enjoy employing my mental facilities.

I hesitate to say this: it seems that the average joe/jane does not like to "think".

"...we need the majority of sensible, normal people, to actually stand up and say "yo, this isn't acceptable behaviour, this isn't a social norm" so that women working in any IT related field can feel valued (as they actually are valued)."

Really? Such children. If you need to eat, you need to work. Forget about feeling valued. That might come at some time in your life when/if you have grandchildren. I don't need to stand up for what all the SJW and PC holy crowd call "social norms". Without limitations, those great and mighty social norms will degenerate into cannibalism. For without limitation, there can be no creativity.

It's the same retarded bunch who want all the liberalities and who want to be cuddled and helped along and never to be given any advice which they might not like at that particular time. In short, they are just a bunch of emos. Be happy! Take drugs if you must, but maybe a fast or some yoga/prayers/meditation/sports would be better.

People who bully, are weak. People who get bullied are weak. They are in an S&M relationship, which could be very difficult to get out of. If they are not happy with it, they should apply "the logic".

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon