Reply to post: Ex-Customer

Help! Our Virgin Media TiVo boxes are stuck in a loop! Help! Our Virgin..

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Ex-Customer

The litany of VM's clusterf@*ks continues, we have had an intermittent but ongoing Broadband problem in WA3 area since January 2015... Estimated fix date is mid August this year!!

According to the engineer who came to visit the problem is with the network cluster of 12 cabinets we route off and it needs major infrastructure works to resolve. I was told by one of their drones that these sort of repairs take time... Well yes I get that Einstein but 18 months?

I suspect that they were just leaving it carry on in the hope that customers wouldnt notice but as my wife now works from home a couple of days a week a reliable internet connection is a must and their attitude was appaling.

The gist of their customer service drone's response was 'well we will get it fixed eventually but until then you can always leave...' I expect that tactic has led a lot of people to put up with it. I went straight online the next time our internet was up and moved lock stock and barrel to SKY. And yes I know they aren't perfect but slow but reliable internet is better than it dropping out and staying off for hours at a time.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon