Reply to post: Re: Why?

Photoplethysmography up

Cynical Observer

Re: Why?

@DougS

In such a scenario, I'd want an alarm a damn sight sooner than when my body is already shutting down. As I understand it, the problem with carbon monoxide poisoning is that it overwhelms you pretty quickly - by the time you realise you have an issue, it may well be too late/difficult to react.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021