Reply to post: Re: Who cares

Linux Mint to go DIY for multimedia

Supa

Re: Who cares

And many Mint/Windows users that dual boot will probably admit to having 99% uptime for Linux Mint for general computing and the remaining 1% simply for Windows games that can't run on Linux (yet) and maybe a slap of Photoshop editing. Got to love statistics. Everyone has them. :)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY TECH NEWSLETTER

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021