Reply to post: ElReg

Intel loses its ARM wrestling match, kicks out Atom mobe chips

Lars Silver badge
WTF?

ElReg

Dear Elreg, we have a problem.

In this article: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/04/29/eu_login_youtube_national_id_card/

Andrew Orlowski writes this;

"Why? Apparently, “for every consumer to have a multitude of username and password combinations is not only inconvenient but becomes a security risk.”

My problem with that is that apparently, judging from the comments by Brits, some, too many, actually believe some official EU member or individual in the EU actually wrote or thought or had such an opinion.

A hook planted by Orlowski, and wow did it sink.

My first response to that dumb sentence by Orlowski was "I must admit I would like to see the source to that sentence." and that vent through, still there. (no down votes or up votes, surprisingly).

My admittedly more straight forward comments like "Hang on, was that dumb sentence the work of Orlowski. and "Re "the nation’s entire population of ten men and a donkey", this article is written by a Orlowsky. to be fair.", were rejected-

And right now this comment "Please Folks, why can't you see that nobody but Orlowski wrote this "Why? Apparently, “for every consumer to have a multitude of username and password combinations is not only inconvenient but becomes a security risk.” is still, since 9 hrs. waiting moderation, Give the man some help.

Meanwhile, before dealing with the northern donkeys. In the USA Trump goes on telling twats that everybody is ripping the USA in trade while the rest of the world (perhaps even Trump, not sure) knows each and ever trade agreement was written in the USA in the interest of some and forced down the throat even in the Capitol.

I expect more from you Brits even when Brexit distracts and divides you.

Then for "the nation’s entire population of ten men and a donkey", while not an expert on Estonia I cannot relate donkey to much anywhere in Northern Europe, hardly England either but wait, perhaps Orlowski, Poland/Russia, that fits indeed.

I remember a Russian who went to great lengths in telling me how much better Moscow is than my town, as there are so much more people. And I said - wow, fantastic, I newer knew, you don't say, wow wow, Mexico City must be just absolutely fantastic. Not a dumb guy, his face revealed he got it.

Now there is humour of course, when I read an American account of Brits - leftist faggots with rubbish teeth and rundown shoes, I take it with a smile. But there is a difference, that shit is written by commentards and not by people who write, like you, for a publication like ElReg.

I think ElReg should have a serious discussion with you Andew Orlowski.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon