Reply to post: Re: @codejunky - RE: Brexit is all a sham like the Scotland referendum.

IBM says no, non, nein to Brexit

codejunky Silver badge

Re: @codejunky - RE: Brexit is all a sham like the Scotland referendum.

@ Hans 1

"It is not a case of "not liking him" (I don't know the guy), it is more the stuff he is mumbling makes absolutely no sense, just like what the Le Pen's drivel, personal attacks here and there, comparing people to rags because their dress is not to his/her liking ... what the FSCK has personal attire got to do in a parliament where important matters are to be discussed???"

What has the pronunciation of Farage got to do with anything? Yet Cameron in his usual personal attacks tried to make issue of it (and upset people for using a certain word to describe Nigel). The entire campaign against UKIP was personal attacks and didnt a tory complain about Corbyns appearance? Personally I am impressed with the immense restraint shown by UKIP and Farage and I guess that had a lot to do with their very successful election campaign.

"Again, he knows jack shit, he claims the president of the commission is un-elected, I proved to you that the president WAS ELECTED BY THE COUNCIL, which is made of of ELECTED HEADS OF STATES"

Ok. So we were dragged kicking and screaming into the EU without democratic choice to surrender the country. We have elected leaders for at least 3 elections on the promise of a referendum on the EU (Blair promised and lied, Cameron claimed the coalition wouldnt let him, he hoped for another coalition to stop it but offered because of UKIP wiping them out until that point). And the president is elected by people who have been clearly elected on the concept of giving us choice (but they didnt). The president is not elected by the people nor the will of the people (of the UK at least). So Farage is right.

"do you want professional politicians or experts in the field, is the question!"

We dont have experts running the EU. Or if we do we should disband the project before it inflicts any more severe damage to the involved countries and world.

"look up what else he says, I have yet to find one of his proposals that makes sense"

I seem to be the opposite, that is fine it is politics and we are allowed different opinions. You might dislike him questioning economic experts of the EU but anyone with sense would. The FED couldnt believe the EU would inflict so much harm and damage on its own people. The UK is leaving the EU behind and yet we dont consider ourselves to be in a good economic position. Some of the countries in the EU are pretty dire thanks to the economic management of the EU particularly Euro.

"lets assume he knows economics, what education has he got ? Natural talent, obviously ?"

Why assume he knows it? Even if he doesnt he can plainly see those who dont just like the rest of us. Greece was not a good result and the current Euro situation is at best described as terrible. The crisis hasnt even passed- deflation, unemployment and political unrest is the current situation.

"I just every now and then get to see this bugger's outrages, because he makes everybody laugh in the office ... we have a parliament fan, here ... ;-)"

I can imagine. Sometimes politicians can be fun to watch regardless of their political positions. I have no idea who my MEP is nor do I care. I do like watching Farage schooling other members but then he is the only MEP I do feel represents me in the EU.

"I FEEL ASHAMED WHEN THAT FSKING IDIOT MAKES HIS BASELESS CLAIMS, COMPLETE UTTER NON-SENSE, POPULIST REMARKS or RACIST OUTRAGES"

I can very well understand the caps as thats how I feel about this EU referendum. The mainstream politicians doing all of that drive me up the wall. The out campaign was better when UKIP was running it (much less FUD) and the constant stream of lies about damnation by the remain campaign must shame people who believe in remaining too.

"because I am A Brit, too, and I am frequently questioned by my European colleagues, how on earth did that fellow make it to Brussels"

You should point them to the many current problems and the democratic deficit in sucking us all in. And if you show them even half of the referendum campaigns they will probably wonder why half our guys are in politics (remain and leave).

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon