Reply to post:

A perfect marriage: YOU and Ubuntu 16.04

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

All of this hate and resistance to change. Unity is fine, systemd is here to stay, just ignore the angry comments posted from people who are resistant to change. If suddenly the sun burned out, they'd pummel you to death for suggesting something has changed in the sky, because it's not what they are used to. Ironically if these same mentalities ruled the world, we'd still be using shit like lotus123 because change is bad. It's whatever, time to move with the flow. That said, 16.04 is not a bad release at all. It has a few bugs which will be worked out, but hey.. it's not even been out a week yet. This is to be expected. Opposed to the previous incarnations that were riddled with issues for some users. I haven't decided to put this on my amd machine yet, but already it's running really smooth on my other machine. Far smoother and cooler than any other I've dumped on it this year including windows. I fully expect that once the initial quirks are sorted out you'll have quite a nice and stable version here.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon