Reply to post: Re: Fuck off back to the daily mail.

PayPal freezes 400-job expansion in North Carolina over bonkers religious freedom law

d3vy

Re: Fuck off back to the daily mail.

"Your speciality is knee-jerk reaction - ironically in the vein of the Fail's own readership - rather than satire, isn't it?"

I dont see it that way. The article has nothing to do with sharia law, or islam.

My comment was directed at the person who attempted to take a conversation about a law passed to appease christians and make it about islam. there is enough islam bashing going on at the moment without adding to it. *

* I know where this is likley to go - some one will point out that there will be islamic countries with similar laws (or worse) but that was not the point of the article and doesnt need to be discussed here,

I think that my comment was apt given the OPs attempt at redirecting the conversation to be about sharia law, which if you read the comments on the mail happens all the time (seriously, there was an article about Victoria Beckham the other day that decended into an argument about sharia law being imposed in the UK to stop women flaunting themselves,, the article was about a bad photoshop job on some of her pictures)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon