Reply to post: Re: I think he's discovered that it doesn't matter what he says

Obama puts down his encrypted phone long enough to tell us: Knock it off with the encryption

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: I think he's discovered that it doesn't matter what he says

"All the racists fled the democratic party in the 60s...

I've heard that fable before. Nothing to back it up, but just like with AGW, we are regularly instructed by fanatics that the issue is settled and there shall be no argument about it.

Most of the real racism still resides in the Democrat Party, but it's hidden better these days. Sure helps when the major media licks your boots too, so no need to actually prove the racists left the Dem party. Just keep repeating the lie for several decades until it becomes 'common knowledge.'

Consider Hollywood, as Democrat as can be and full of unconscious racists from what I hear. They hammer on whites while lowering expectations for blacks at every opportunity. Bet they think they're the good guys too.

And don't forget that LBJ pushed the huge welfare of the Great Society, which has served racism well by trapping millions of blacks in an endless cycle of government dependency. LBJ was the worst racist that ever got into the White House.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon