Reply to post: Re: @Anonymous

Investigatory Powers Bill to be rushed into Parliament on Tuesday

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: @Anonymous

"the only 2 laws I've heard Government minsters specifically mention when they talk about "repatriating" lawmaking back from Brussels are Health and Safety (Chris Grayling), and The Working Time Directive (Cameron)."

Oh, you've noticed, shame nobody else seems to see past the foriegners taking our jobs shite. jacob rees-mog, mr Timewarp himself, said he didn't agree with the EU employments rights legislation on some TV interview I watched and I heard another tory MP say the same on TV.

I'm assuming we will be out, as no press I have heard asks pertinent questions like "What red tape" when some MP vommits out "too much red tape" as an excuse to leave. The same for which EU migrants they want to send home, nurses currently an 8% staffing shortage or the 1 in 5 GPs that are foriegn workers? Apparently nannies and housemaids are exempt which covers the MPs and the rest of the populace are too busy playing with their shiney consumer goods, slaving over some celebrity or wanking over videos on the tubes.

Personally I'll have my VPN in some foriegn land setup by then and plenty of ipv4 address space for it too. Maybe I should setup an office like Brill, Enemy of the state.

Maybe the MPs extreemist idiology will breed a new set of domestic anti-extreemist terrorists.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon