Reply to post: What the Zuck

France joins India in telling Facebook to just Zuck off

Lars Silver badge

What the Zuck

This seems to be the third article about Facebook and India and what I find so disturbing is this shit about helping the "poor". Each and every company in this world wants to have a presence In India, for business, as they should. And then there is Facebook also trying to extending it presence and business in India, as they should. But no, it's about helping the poor, how the hell, dear Zuck, can you become this poor. Do you still live in the Walt Disney world when you exchange glass marbles for gold among the smiling nice but stupid natives.

So there you go, Zuck, to India, thinking they are too stupid, too worried, to unaware of their problems that they will kiss your feet. Why are you, Zuck that poor.

If you want, Zuck, to help the poor, the start helping them in the USA. Try to kill the "education or profit" which is killing you. And try to understand that being poor in the USA is a lot harder and more devastating than being poor i India.

And seriously. considering the time, as I think, some of you, spend on FB i sometimes think FB has not added anything to prosperity anywhere in the world. FB is not the internet, just a warp in it,

Zuck, you could do better.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon