Reply to post: Re: If I were a criminal

Brit spies want rights to wiretap and snoop on US companies' servers

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: If I were a criminal

Money laundering by a few Russian kleptocrats

A few? Dude, are you sure that half of Kensington and Chelsea is a few? Yeah, I know, the other half are the Saudis so as they are not all, we can call it is a few, including the ones that sponsor _OUR_ kleptocrats. When one of them tells to the major of Londongrad: "Бориска, сука, пръгай", our best beloved Turkish quasi-buffoon will ask "How high" right away. He will definitely not be asking "why?"

As far as Bodessa, do not get me started on Bodessa. Last time I flew on the New Ark to Bodessa United shuttle I ended up being seated in the middle seat in between two meathead enforcers/bodyguards, their boss next row ahead of me (with one more meathead enforcer and a white collar/accountant next to him). The fuckers were discussing jobs including fitting concrete shoes on of someone using standard Russian блатной code lingo which as someone who have grown up in Moscow I actually can understand without an interpreter. That was definitely not a "pleasant flight".

I always found watching Sopranos funny - it is watching a piece of historical fiction. The Italian mafia does not exist. Even in New Jersey. The Russian "political" exiles (quotes intended) got rid of it. It is extinct.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon