Reply to post: Re: Is it just me?

You, yes YOU: DevOps' people problem

Disko

Re: Is it just me?

nope.

YOU! WRITER! You've no doubt heard of readers, and read some of those pesky little tidbits that are commonly called "Comments", that seem to want to drag you out of your comfy cubicle kicking and screaming, and pour gasoline over you to see if you go WOOSH and how fast you can run.

Let me stoop down to a slightly more condescending tone, as I tell you what you already know: words are made of letters, and require proper coordination to form useful sentences. Now that your brain has exploded in a rage of annoyance, nothing. It was just a trick to get your attention. I will not really tell you anything new, meaningful, or even funny.

I know, I know, Dear Typist: you’ve been doing this ever since writing about that AS/400; no one really needs weekly storage articles; and, of course, the favorite: “this is just the current way for lazy writers to make money.”

Now if you let me continue I will lock the door of the conference room and allow you to listen to some Metallica covers, as played by the Westboro Short Bus Marching Band and recorded over a Japanese telephone line while I skip out and breathe in some fresh winter air to clear this smell of cheap cologne and carpet glue.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon