Reply to post:

Windows 10: What's coming in 2016?

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Dear Microsoft,

Please concentrate on improving Windows 10 and leave me and my Windows 7 (soon to be Mint anyway) alone, you have harassed me with many updates and even after I followed all instructions it still came back. Yesterday because I check your updates before installing them one of the previously hidden updates tried to sneak past. I don't want Windows 10, I have no need for Windows 10, if anything it would put my productivity back due to the changes you have made as I am the sort of person that works out the least clicks or commands to do a job (I installed it on a laptop to try it, it didn't last long) and as per your upgrade page I don't like the bit at the bottom that says "Windows 10 is automatically updated. Additional requirements will apply over time for updates". What are these additional requirements? I click the link and it takes me back to the page with the link on.(https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/windows-10-upgrade)

Many Thanks,

Soon to be non-windows user.

P.S. If you try to install telemetry once more then I'm gone, it's a sad state of affairs that I can't trust your updates. I'm only using it now because I'm ironing out the kinks for the software I use and need.

P.P.S. Stop trying to be google they beat you on phones/search/slurping data.

P.P.P.S. Sorry I missed off the fuck you.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon