Reply to post:

After Death Star II blew: Dissecting the tech of Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens

Bleu

quasi-disaster of The Phantom Menace run of films, expectations are high for Star Wars: The Force Awakens. In 1977, Star Wars achieved a rare feat in sci-fi film history – going boldly where Star Trek went before

Well done in a trollish article.

Star Wars and Star Trek have little in common, they are only conjoined by the cheapo recent

director in recent times.

The only reason I ever want to see this, is that Ford was great at laconic (never better than in the dressing room scene in Bladerunner, but not the only time), if he delivers it again, as is reported, I would like to see it, but I can wait some time to see it.

I can understand the complaint of the venerable Terence Stamp for not being able to do direct dialogue, but I would suspect that was the choice of Natalie Portlyman, and not that of Lucas. Christenson gets so much crap dumped on him for being wooden, watch it again.

Christenson plays Anakin;'s conversion to the dark side perfectly. Look at it again!

The wooden actor was Nataie Portlyman. and that name has no connection with real names.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon