Reply to post:

Obama calls out encryption in terror strategy speech

Anonymous Coward
Facepalm

Quite a few of our intrepid DEA agents are hunting bigger game. Veterans Administration doctors who provide pain medication prescriptions or any prescription, for that matter, that they take a dim view of, say, Lyrica or Tramadol. [Not that Tramadol even works.] Many an Internal Medicine doctor has lost there ability to write these 'scrips at all. That's what pot liberalisation has meant here in California.*

I've always thought making marijuana illegal while making alcohol legal was idiotic. Accident acturials make clear which is far more dangerous to life and limb, ours not the users. What do you do with drug warriors when their target leaves the scene.

I've had a nickle bag for a while now. Have to see how good it is. Tried a couple of joints to check on antinausia and pain relief. No joy. After His speech, I need something for relief and a drunk ain't enough.

* - I used to be on morphine the occasional Norcos to deal with level 10 pain. That's why I used to kill myself regular like. Now? I really need a joint.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon