Reply to post: Not yet!

How Microsoft will cram Windows 10 even harder down your PC's throat early next year

Roger Mew

Not yet!

Certainly windows 10 is faster, that I accept, however without another machine to look up the problems them this machine would be square wheeled. Not one of my extended family could cope with its shenanigans such as blue screens saying about something stupid, nor the refusal of skype not starting from an "app" but from an icon, and many other silly things. Frankly at present it is a "for geeks only" system, that and having to faff about putting the password in, the machine going to places I do not want. Good it maybe, but not yet good enough for the masses. I still prefer to use Vista, it is a solid base and has never on two computers let me down. The machine with 10 has a bad hair day normally everyother day...your computer blah blah blah and we are collecting information to blah blah blah and we will then restart (sometimes although sometimes you will have to crash it when the light stops flahing as we are having a bad hair day)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon