Reply to post: Re: Ha Ha

How Microsoft will cram Windows 10 even harder down your PC's throat early next year

W.O.Frobozz

Re: Ha Ha

Aw I hurt poor Steve Barkto's feelings here. I've hardly "gone to bat" against Windows 10. Just stated it like it is, as have many on this thread. It's a piece of rancid dingo's kidneys and I should know, having to administer a brace of such monstrosities for my full time job.

Read my lips: Microsoft has done NOTHING to make my job easier with the garbage they've been pumping out since Windows 8.

And outside of work they've fucking made it a nightmare amongst family and friends who have come to me wondering why the hell their previously working Windows 7 machine has turned to poop. I put a lot of effort into getting my elderly mother's laptop up and running, previously bulletproof, with Windows 7. Along comes Microsoft to forcibly FUCK THAT UP.

And nevermind that she's on a bandwidth-limited DSL connection. The idea that they can just shove gigabytes of this shit onto people's laptops is screaming "class action lawsuit" as it burns through bandwidth caps.

Got it? Every bit of my loathing of Windows 8+ comes from real world experience. Slashdot? What the fuck is a Slashdot? As I said before Barkto, get out of the '90's.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon