Reply to post: Re: @AC (the naive one) Works for me

Cops use terror powers to lift BBC man's laptop after ISIS interview

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: @AC (the naive one) Works for me

Unfortunately x7, this forum is full of people who support and condone the actions of these murdering terrorists. Especially as it applies to the killings of Americans and Jews.

I will tone down my opinion of your assumption and leave out the words I would normally use, but being in support of the journalist having the discussion does not in any way equate to supporting the activities and atrocities of ISIS. You are, in effect, using the exact model of thinking the terrorists use: someone who thinks different to you should have no voice. Well, f*ck that. I want to know what drives these people because it means I can fight them better. It means I can work out what exactly they do to get innocent teenagers to throw their lives away in a fight where they are nothing more than cannon fodder. It means I need to know what means they use to communicate so that if I come across it I can alert authorities as any upstanding citizen should (no, this is not something you pursue by yourself).

In other words, I need the knowledge that such journalists gather and that blockheaded idiots like you try to keep away from me because some of what happens over there starts right here, and has to be stopped.

Now, let me see. Who doesn't let me have my own opinion, allows me to think for myself or even accuses me falsely and demands I follow arbitrary rules in conflict with my human rights? Yes, them, but we knew that already.

No, you just did too.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon