Reply to post: Dumb Fucks.

Facebook's UK wing paid just £4k in corporation tax last year

Camilla Smythe

Dumb Fucks.

Last time I was up at A&E everyone else decided that once their ailments were fixed they would connect via FaceBook. You know?

Hi I have just broken my arm. 257 Likes.

We'll be around to take you up to A&E in a bit. Just got to Like Something Else. 3054 Likes.

Nice cast. Love your Instagram Photo. 40,567 Likes.

I sort of felt left out and asked the nurse if my nose bleed might be fixed by a full frontal lobotomy so they put plastic balloons up my nose and inflated them to a four day full on headache size. Then they deflated and fell out with the nosebleed still in place so I discharged myself and walked out whilst the duty Doctor followed me through the corridors and down the stairs warning people to show me no sympathy because I was not a member of Facebook and they would not be able to follow and 'Like' my recovery.

Having avoided all 'the pods' on the walk/stagger home I went to bed with a finger on the offending nostril and spent the rest of the night sniffing clots until one, or part, of them finally caught. Follow up was Post Body Snatchers Neck Filler involving Liver and Kidneys along with multiple fags to restore my haemoglobin levels.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon