Reply to post: Re: Anonymous Cluetard Re: Esme America <> Americans

White House 'deeply disappointed' by Europe outlawing Silicon Valley

Matt Bryant Silver badge
Happy

Re: Anonymous Cluetard Re: Esme America <> Americans

"....whilst proving Esme point on the standard of US education..." More fail from another of the baaaahlievers - I am English and was educated in England, though unlike the majority of Yank-bashers here I have actually managed to travel and work outside my country of origin. I can understand your confusion as your experience is probably gravely limited due to your tiny and ill-educated flock including neither anyone with a degree nor anyone that has travelled further than the local dole office.

".....Oh and about putting the Americans on the moon that was German rocket technology." Sure, if you want to pretend there was no American development of the technology the Germans didn't start. Indeed, if you really want to pretend the ballistic V-2 tech was the same as the Apollo 11 program then I shall simply claim the Congreve rocket means it was actually all based on English invention (except that was based on Indian rockets, and they were probably derived from Chinese fireworks, but still SFA to do with the Germans). Sorry to expose your immense ignorance but the Germans did not develop the chemistry or the physics behind the moon-landings, they were just part of the long historic development, going at least as far back as Galileo. Please go read some science books before your next blathering.

/Just so there is no confusion - well, at least not additional confusion as your poor head is probably aching from trying to keep up - the smiley face is because I am laughing at you.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon