Reply to post: Re: "It has taken many years, but governments are starting to enforce social laws in cyberspace."

Linux kernel dev who asked Linus Torvalds to stop verbal abuse quits over verbal abuse

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: "It has taken many years, but governments are starting to enforce social laws in cyberspace."

@FatGerman - well said.

This is just another way of saying "You don't get me, I'm not a twat, you just don't understand me". To which I say, "No, you're being rude and obnoxious and there are far better, more constructive, more mature, more *respectful* ways to say what you need to say. And you'll find that if you use them people will both respect you and do what you ask. You're a twat".

This is the crux of the problem.

People who are twats use all kinds of justification for their twattish behaviour and frequently blame everyone else for their failures. It takes a bit of mature effort to reflect and realise "if I hadnt been such a twat people would have worked harder, helped and we'd have achieved our goals"

Much easier for the twats to just shout at everyone and then blame them for leaving, for being weak, for being thin skinned etc.

What immature twats dont realise is that at some point they will look around, be all alone and need help................

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon