Reply to post: Re: We've All Lost The Plot

Is Windows 10 slurping too much data? No, says Microsoft. Nuh-uh. Nope

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: We've All Lost The Plot

You might be right, but it seems an odd argument to say that the absence of back-tracking from Microsoft means that they are succeeding. I get the impression that Windows 10 is an all-or-nothing thing. Microsoft can't back down because there is no Plan B.

Re your final comments -

Either use the product and shut up, or don't [and shut up]. Those are your only options. Don't bother to argue, complain, plead, beg, cajole, implore, impress, entreat or otherwise attempt to influence Microsoft to change W10

I would agree if I was banging on about Microsoft's evilness in order to influence them, but I've seen as an Insider how little they give a shit for any commentary that is contrary to The Plan.

No, I (and I suspect many here) am banging on in the hope that others who aren't aware enough of what is happening will become a bit more enlightened.

I've said it many times in many ways : I am really angry not about what MS want to do to me, but about what they are doing to the vast majority of innocent unaware users. People who are forced to trust Microsoft because they don't have the training/mindset to verify for themselves and who are being badly abused.

People come to this and other like sites for fun but also for advice - I intend to keep on giving that advice for as long as The Register keeps giving me the openings.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon