Reply to post: FACT: Noel IS a douchebag AND and idiot

Ashley Madison hacked potential competitor, leaked emails suggest

Dadmin

FACT: Noel IS a douchebag AND and idiot

"They did a very lousy job building their platform. I got their entire user base,"

That sums it up very nicely. Bravo, whoever hacked this crap-excuse for a social media web app!

I heard this dickhead on a talk show a few years back and found him a creep and a possible douchebag. I stand corrected; he is indeed a real-life douchebag and full-time idiot. Let me explain...

Dear Ashley Maddison Hack,

I think I'm falling in love with you! I am completely serious and hope you do not take offense until after you hear me out. At first I thought; oh, very good, haha on the cheaters who thought they could go online and remain private FOREVER. No, that was awesome, but it gets SO much better, Dear. No, think of the bravado of the management team who blindly disregard even basic webapp security and go full steam ahead with anything that brings in more idiots users, piss on the security we're MANAGERS for crapping out loud! And what sysadmin in his right mind would stick around at this high-tech brothel for the impending doom that is your hack-crap! No, it gets better still. I am endlessly entertained by any new news items about you, and I soak them up like a dry sponge on a hot beach, Dearest! Holy crap it's a circus of EPIC proportions and it's continuing far beyond the old-style hacks of Target and Home Depot. No, Sweetbaby Hack, you are SPECIAL and never, NEVER, EVER let anyone tell you different. Now, get back out there and make a fool of everyone you touch! I LOVE YOU!!1!

Your new boyfriend,

-Dadmin McTVnerd of Clan "Original UK Office not that shite remake series of turds in suits"

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon