Reply to post: Notification To Participant

The Ruskies are coming for you, NSA director tells City bankers

Tail Up
WTF?

Notification To Participant

Patriotic hacker - is it a Rogerism, or have I missed something?

"I know from my own experience how deep the transatlantic intelligence relationship goes – and how mutually productive it's been over very many years" - yes, Mr. Rogers, more and more people acquire the same experience, with a transpacific bonus, but don't we forget the sp00ky secret that real actionable intelligence is global, as well as nowadays patriotism is (told once to FSB Colonel that I don't really like this word). Global, stop. Money for the Mankind, not vice versa.

But the banking system that Sir Admiral Rogers is hereby trying to lay as a cornerstone of the Order is in fact split and alien and concurrent to itself and is no more able to assist the human progress, becoming a ponzi in company with the participants of the "modern" political system, which, in fact, came not too far from the Pharaos. Its parts don't even care about its host nations, otherwise the banking system would completely change the very idea of paper currencies and electronic zeroes and ones from the weapon of enslavement into the noble working tool of most common well-being in a society void of consumption rush.

Further addressed personally.

Mr. Rogers, as far as one can understand from the incoming streams, the scheduled institutions within the US jurisdiction are taking part in financing the scheme of the combat escalation against Russian military forces and the people of the country. After you perform your fact-checking, I hope you'll agree that some preventive countermeasures against said institutions will be just, WILL YOU?

Just hold those greedy f*cksters, Mr. Rogers, or leave the seat. You're not the first who hears this.

When will them bloodsuckers blow up already? Pinpointed, not like this - https://youtu.be/KJLe8LL0Rf8

Sator

Arepo

Tenet

Opera

Rotas

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon