Reply to post: This is what is wrong with the system...

Brit teen who unleashed 'biggest ever distributed denial-of-service blast' walks free from court

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

This is what is wrong with the system...

...You have gullible people in the judicial system who are clueless to digital crime. After one ass clown was able to dupe the UK judicial system with AssWipers syndrome, now every crim is using this ruse to escape punishment for their crimes. Does anyone with an F'en clue actually believe that this crim was suffering mental illness when he committed all of these crimes? If you do believe this nonsense then I have some ocean front property in Arizona that you would like to purchase at a very fair price. We can take the mid-night fly over for you to inspect the property. Then you can transfer several billion dollars to my bank account and I'll provide the deed to you.

Until the European judicial system gets in touch with reality and the digital age of crime, the world populace is going to continually be raped and pillaged by crims who claim AssWipers syndrome or similar. In addition to their crimes these people are insulting those who actually have a serious health issue by falsely claiming they have this illness. The Euro judicial system has failed the people badly, once again. Now you know why Europe is a haven for digital crims. There is no punishment for the crimes.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon