Reply to post: Re: Oh...

BOOM! Stephen Elop shuffled out of Microsoft door

Dan 55 Silver badge
Coat

Re: Oh...

*I* don't know, Mr Nadella just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill that's all. I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our core ambition is cloud... cloud first and mobile first, mobile first and cloud first. Our core ambitions are mobile first and cloud first... and reinventing productivity and business processes. Our three core ambitions are mobile first, cloud first, and reinventing productivity and business processes... and building the intelligent cloud platform... Our four... no... amongst our core ambitions are such elements as mobile first, cloud first, and reinventing productivity and business processes, and building the intelligent cloud platform... I'll come in again.

I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Amongst our core ambitions are such elements as mobile first, cloud first, reinventing productivity and business processes, building the intelligent cloud platform, and creating more personal computing... oh damn.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon