Reply to post: It must not be too bad...

Steely wonder? It's blind to 4G and needs armour: Samsung Galaxy S6

Unicornpiss
Flame

It must not be too bad...

..If it can sway an obviously biased reviewer who mentions the iPhone 6 in nearly every paragraph.

Yes, it looks like an iPhone6. Samsung was obviously influenced in their design by Apple... who were obviously influenced in their design of the 6 by Samsung and other Android models. And so it goes in every sphere of the marketing world. A car becomes popular and all the other manufactures ape the design. True innovation is rare. While I will be sticking to my S5 for a while longer, it makes me happy that Samsung has gotten rid of the 50s diner/kitchen table border around the phone, though the 6 does look more fragile, as the iPhone 6 definitely is. (and I can vouch for that, having replaced at least 20 at our company)

I too wish the author could substantiate his comments about the Android OS being "buggy". All phone software is buggy. I have stationery in my email describing the iPhone reboot process as I've had to explain it so many times I got sick of typing it. It's not worth getting into a pissing contest about which OS is better, though I will say that at least those of us partisan to Android don't have to suffer the kick in the nuts that is iTunes.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon