Reply to post: Just like NORAD, the Police were on Stand-Down

Ex-cop: Holborn fireball comms outage cover for £200m bling heist gang

A Ghost
Black Helicopters

Just like NORAD, the Police were on Stand-Down

This has all the hallmarks (ho ho) of a right little conspiracy theory fit up.

The 'Special Operations Unit' (I hesitate to call these blaggers 'thieves'), was down there for FOUR days according to some reports. Did they take a packed lunch with them, or just nip out for a take-away when they got a bit peckish?

Something is seriously fishy with all of this.

Apparently they had heavy drilling equipment to get through 2 metres of concrete, after abseiling down a lift shaft that they had put out of action. But they got in through the roof, with no 'forced entry'. How did they get all that up there? Carry it? Drone/Helicopter drop off?

Also the fire that happened a few days before. The media made no connection whatsoever until a day or so after the event. I was thinking 'Mmm.. fire in Holburn a little way away from the blag, wonder if it's connected'. Apparently the media didn't cotton on until after me and my suspicious mind. And the Police as well. The fools.

Now we find out an alarm went off, but it was ignored. Of course it was. Of course it was. The Police were on Stand-Down. They are doing a 'local' investigation to find out what could possibly have gone wrong. Yeah, right, I eagerly await the findings of their report. Not.

Something else that was odd was the way the Police Man reporting the crime nearly had tears in his eyes saying 'It's beautiful really, you've got to admire them. In all my years of policing I've never come across such a well executed blag. Its sheer simplicity, coupled with the elegance of its execution is a joy to behold. If I ever found out whodunnit, I'd like to shake their hand. Simply wonderful. Fuck me, this will be something to tell my grandchildren'. Or words to that effect.

There was obviously something in there that someone in an extreme position of power wanted to get their hands on. Nuclear bomb plan details by Mossad of where they've hidden their rogue nukes. Perhaps? Prince Harry, taking his office of Mr. Wales a bit too seriously and caught worrying a sheep? Could happen. Or maybe nothing as fantastic as that, perhaps just a big wad of diamonds or gold or something extremely valuable that they wanted to get their hands on. That they knew was not insured. That they knew would not be reported to the insurance companies. Some kind of blackmail material? Perhaps an item of such financial magnitude, possibly just kept there temporarily, that was just too much to resist getting their grubby mittens on?

They 'say', that there were 70 boxes done over. That's what they 'say'. Pah, I'm long past believing the lies I'm being force fed, like a good little sheeple. What if all of that was just a further distraction and there was only ONE TARGET. A la Salamander (Belgian drama about blaggers who knock off a safety deposit box place, but make it look like a general robbery when there is only one person after one thing). We only know what we are told.

Also, the police seem pretty sure how much and what was in there, even though they have said 'we have no idea how much was stolen or what was in there'. And they seem pretty certain they'll never catch the little buggers too. 'They're in the wind', said a police officer that had just finished watching the last episode of The Wire.

Smoke and mirrors indeed. I don't buy the fact that this was some audaciously well executed blag by 'Mr. Diamond' (did you hear about him?) and his chums. This was a high level set up. Mi5/6 or higher! Maybe an agency we have never even heard of. Mi7? 8?

And yes, some good points about the distraction fire. They sent some old salt down there with a clever tip off and a promise of a big pay day. But little did he know, what a small pawn he was in this grand charade. No doubt, if he still has his fingers and toes (and lips and tongue) he will have been told to keep quiet. Or else! Probably lobbed him a few K to sweeten the loss of limbs and hair.

Plus, the engineers are not allowed in now. Oh, making sure you mop up properly eh? I get it. This is all rather obvious. Sexy beast my arse! This job came from the highest levels in the land. Those boys that went in there were 'Special Ops'. Bankrolled by the kind of misfit and miscreant that only has one eye and obsessively stokes a particularly long haired cat. The Police were on Stand-Down, and the media complicit in the spreading of the fog of war!

Just what the _hell_ was in at least one of those boxes to make all this necessary? That, we probably never _shall_ know. It's the crime of the century!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon