Reply to post: For info and Curious

Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge in Vulture's claws: we find looks AND brains

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

For info and Curious

You can delete the bloatware, by default in this new phone. In fact Samsung were very clear this release they'd give you the ability to either remove or at the very least shutdown any Samsung service you don't need/want.

Regarding the UI. Its not hard to move on. A GUI is a GUI. If you can't manage slight changes its time to step away from the keyboard/touch screen.

As for plastic. Not exactly a hard wearing material. Metal v plastic.... Quite sure I know which one will win when it comes to a strength test.

I used to think I needed a changeable battery and SD card but to be fair I've never swapped the battery on my S5 or ever removed the 128GB SD card that's fitted so for me its not a game changer. If it is for you then just get a different phone. There's something on the market for everyone.

I did chuckle slightly as the Samsung fans have suddenly lost their argument for why the Galaxy range was better.

Just a query but why do you use a different SD card per client?? Racking my brain trying to figure out the use case.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon