Reply to post: Good analogy

FBI fingering Norks for Sony hack: The TRUTH – by the NSA's spyboss

asurazu
Devil

Good analogy

That's a pretty much excellent analogy..

"Yes, dear, that's what happens when you spew lie after lie, get found out and then lie about that, get found out again and lie about that. Then lie to the elected representatives of your own citizens, get found out, lie about it and then do it again."

Couldn't put it better myself it's like all this crap where they spew on about none of the systems they've got are actually secure. There called Standards for a reason, people that read and understand RFC's know what those standards are, if you can't operate a system that conforms to ANSI/ISO 17024 instead of a POSIX based hobby operating system an if they're incapable of making the distinction between the two: Like for example: STRATFOR (running OpenBSD) and they're epic failure when targeted by hack'ta'vista's then that's not really everybody else's problem.

That's "there" problem for hiring someone who claimed they knew what those standards where in the first place and then failed epically at there role as a security administrator. But I digress maybe there system's where left vulnerable after a shoddy "SSL update" with NSA/Inside!

But in all a good catch, that if they knew Sony had a problem and then sat there twiddling there thumbs, whilst proclaiming the rest of the interwebs are seedy and dark and filled with botnet's who are we to argue, I mean only 750'000 of those botnets are probably under there own control.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon