Reply to post: Re: Reproachless

Forget 1,000 lashes for Facebook posts, Saudis now want to behead blogger Raif Badawi

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Reproachless

And just how would explain Gitmo and the various CIA collection points. I can only presume that the UK also have their secret rendez-vous points ( US backed of course).

We beheaded people up until the end of the 17th century....We used to burn, hang, draw and quarter people. I agree that those "anti religion", [commonly known as heresy], practices have been stopped.

But today we now have "waterboarding" a very, very, very contemporary American technique for "asking" people nice questions. Apparently all it takes is about 3 seconds before the effect takes its toll. Drowning is apparently very,very painfull, let's not talk about the psychological effects

Or do you prefer to deny that those modern techniques actually exist. Should we presume that all Gitmo inmates are guilty, I have no idea, some of them probably are, I suppose it is just unfortunate for the others. But since it's the Yanks that are doing the kicking then everything must be hunky dory.

What happens in Saudi Arabia is their problem, we have got to take care of our own problems before looking beyond our borders. Our governments are in a turmoil, corruption is rife, capitilism is reaching it's ends and all you have to worry about is what is happening in Saudi bloody Arabia. Wake up and remove your blinkers, the pain that will strike us next is more likely to come from within than anywhere else. The media have very successfully covered your eyes with everyone else shit... but it's maybe about time to wipe of your own.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon