Reply to post: Fluffie Bunnies are Government Glove Puppets

SURPRISE: Oz gov gives itself room to NEVER finish the NBN

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Fluffie Bunnies are Government Glove Puppets

Oi, Bunny boy, come over here to the Hills Shire (very INNER Hills Shire, practically Parramatta) and try my ADSL2+ - it nearly gets 1kbps on a very good day, when the Telstra'tards haven't washed out the patch frame with a FSCKING FIREHOSE like they do every bloody 3 months - in which case it doesn't bloody work at all, and takes about 6 weeks and numerous calls to the telecoms ombudstoothlessmutt to get it fixed.

Come to the large corporate office that I work at, based in the Hills, that struggles to get even 3G phone clearly, let alone decent wired bandwidth. Yes, we have to outsource design to BOMBAY because they have better net speeds for shifting 150MB BIM files around. We can bloody see the Sydney CBD from the roof, it's not like we are in Lower Drover's Armpit, South Australia.

This country can't run on bloody fracking and dirt-munching forever, you smarmy sock-puppet. One day it's going to have to crawl into the 20th century, whether your Reverend Tony 'Mad Monk' Abbott likes it or not.

By the way, last time I looked I WAS bloody paying for the NBN, as I'm an honest taxpayer. Funny how the ones who go on about not putting a burden on 'the taxpayer' are the ones usually paying 2c in the $ despite the Eastern Suburbs mansion, garage full of cars and dressed in smarmy $10,000 suits.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon