Reply to post: Re: Kiwi Re: AC I assume this was their intention all along... @Matt Bryant

Megaupload overlord Kim Dotcom: The US has radicalised me!

Matt Bryant Silver badge
Stop

Re: Kiwi Re: AC I assume this was their intention all along... @Matt Bryant

"....When Uncle sam points the finger at us, we should all admit our guilt and never dare to resist. We cannot be innocent if US says we're guilty!...." <Yawn> K.C has had and still has every opportunity to defend himself in the U.S. courts and had in no way at all already been found guilty. However, IMHO, going on the evidence so far presented, he is a crook, and I'm pretty sure that is the legal advice he has received, hence his desperate attempts to avoid justice.

"....As one of those NZ tax payers, I wish my government would man up and tell the US to fuck off....." If you are unhappy with your elected officials and wish for a more 'liberal' interpretation or rewriting of the laws, then I suggest you form a political party that stands for such changes and try getting enough of the NZ public to agree with you point of view to get yourselves elected. Then you can legally change the law to allow whatever thievery you like. Oh, hold on a sec - Kim-dot-Dim already tried that and the NZ public told him to fuck off. Does that truth upset you?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon