Reply to post: Re: Once again the drug dealers attempt ...

Philip Morris seeks pay-per-puff patent to help you STOP smoking

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Once again the drug dealers attempt ...

Oh, great -- I illustrate the way that children are encouraged to take up inhaling nicotine by copying thier 'betters' and some junkie slags me off.

You illustrated it by drawing a picture in crayon of kids and an e-cig and writing BAAAAD over it in the red crayon. It's a better illustration if you use facts and numbers.

Moron me?.

Let's see you with out your 'vape' for a day and watch you climb the walls.

but you are addressing someone who was once on Capstan and Woodbine - there is no bullshit from me, and I'm not even a reformed addict.

YOU ARE STILL A JUNKIE -- or 'person of habit' as you may prefer.

Oh, OK. Now everything is clear. You are an ex-smoker, and you quit by training your mind that smoking is evil, and now you are self-righteous in your criticism. Well done for quitting smoking, bad luck on reprogramming yourself to be a sanctimonious moron.

This is not about 'freedom' but addiction though mimicking those who don't realise the way they behave when inhaling.

Vaping is 'cool'?

You keep saying it is cool. I only say it is less harmful to me than smoking, and that something non harmful that adults do that does not affect you is none of your business. If you hadn't speciously used the "think of the children" argument I wouldn't have said anything.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon