Reply to post: BMI

Lies, damn pies and obesity statistics: We're NOT a nation of fatties

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

BMI

You guys*, have you never wondered, how, no matter if she is tall or short the important parts fit and come together without problems. The reason for this is that the distance from where the food goes in, to where what is left goes out, is more or less the same no matter how tall or short you are. It's all about the length of your legs. (as we decided to develop longer legs we apparently decided to develop longer arms too, looks better that way). Very short people look "funny" because their legs and arms just look to short for the rest of the body, even the head tends to look too big, just an illusion though.

So the added length is in no way linear to your weight. If I had a suitable corps I could prove it but I haven't got one and I prefer to be a coward and very anonymous and If I wasn't my beer icon would explain any additional questions and if the good people at ElReg find reasons to skip this comment then that is OK too. Still the additional length and weight is not all that straight forward.

*or girls.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon