Reply to post: Slightly amazed

Scrapping the Human Rights Act: What about privacy and freedom of expression?

JayB
Coat

Slightly amazed

Don't get me wrong, I'm a seriously wary of this "ooo, he might be thinking of possibly telling someone that they might possibly break some law or other" bollocks, but are people here seriously suggesting that the bloody Labour Party or ANY other Political Party is actually going to be a better idea?

Have you all forgotten how many of our rights were eroded or plain old annihilated by the Labour Govt? These clowns took us to war based on lies, enacted laws because minority focus groups demanded it and generally ran us into national poverty (hey, Mr Brown, where exactly is our gold?). No, I am not saying that the Tories are the solution, but blindly handing it to the other shower o’ shite is not the answer. Get off the internet, talk to your MPs and vote in someone with enough balls to stand up to the Police and the Intel Services who drive this kind of crap.

Also remember it was the Labour Party who allowed the Police to become so politically corrupt that they feel it’s allowable for them to try and dictate national policies by destroying people’s careers if they stand in their way.

Mine’s the one with the copy of Hitchhiker’s Guide in it … “it is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it”

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon