Reply to post: Re: Cloud Overlords

Cloud Overlords

Phil W

Re: Cloud Overlords

This is a rather unfair assessment. As listed above there are mixed articles on cloud related matters.

It may well be that there are more positive than negative ones. Whether this is because cloudy stuff is a good thing, or simply because it's in fashion at the moment and so everyone has something good to say about it, I'm not sure.

Personally I dislike the term "Cloud" because it is poorly defined and improperly used. I'm also not a huge fan of cloud services from a business perspective, but they have their place.

Regardless when seemingly the majority of CIOs and business are using them or interested in using them, and there are an increasing number of such services available, then clearly there will be a lot of positive articles about the subject.

Also you need to take some grammar lessons, how in the world does "El Regis" seem like a proper way to indicate possession in relation to "El Reg"?

"Who are El Reg's owners?" or perhaps "Who are El Regs' owners?" if you wish to imply separate ownership of the regional offices or individual writers. Or more simply just "Who owns El Reg?"

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon