Reply to post: Swiss Cloud Incoming...

Recommendations for private cloud software...

ChrisSWS

Swiss Cloud Incoming...

Hi,

I don't know of an immediate solution myself, however I might be able to offer a very regulatory friendly one for the future…

At my company, Datalynx, we’re presently part way through building a new IaaS cloud specifically targeted at use cases requiring strong regulatory compliance, and the security compliance that goes with that. We don’t have a web site up yet, but I made a short blog post on the project here;

http://clustersandclouds.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/a-cloud-in-potentia/

The Q1 goal’s slipped a bit, it’s now more likely Q2 2014 for GA I’m afraid. Still though, the whole goal is to provide a cloud which can stand up to a vendor audit and provides clarity as to which legal jurisdiction it’s subject to.

We plan to offer SaaS product on top of this, including a couple which may be relevant to your use case. We’re considering an OwnCloud product for SMEs, and we’ll probably have a BizCloud (www.bizcloud.com) product as well. We also have a product in the works called Loomion (www.loomion.com), although that’s more targeted at the C-suite.

Hope this helps, if you’d like any more info please feel free to drop me a line via the blog :)

Thanks,

Chris

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon